Do I have relationship issues?
All relationships go through difficult periods. How do you know if your relationship is problematic? Here are some signs that you (with or without your partner) may need support:
1. You feel guilty constantly in your relationship.
2. You are finding excuses not to go home in the evening.
3. You have found you are consuming high quantities of drugs/alcohol.
4. You feel like your partner is abusive (emotionally, physically or sexually).
5. Your partner always finds fault in what you do.
6. You are your partner are always arguing.
7. You are considering leaving your partner.