Do I worry too much?
Many people worry about a variety of issues but how do you know if your worry is at a problematic level? You may need support if you endorse the following:
1. You worry excessively about a variety of topics, events or activities. Typical worry topics include health, family, the future, finances and work.
2. The amount of worry is often disproportionate to the actual risk.
3. It also involves spending many hours a day (especially at night) worrying.
4. You frequently seek reassurance from others to reduce your anxiety/worry.
5. Your worry is difficult to control and causes you distress.
6. You experience physical reactions due to your worrying, including feeling edgy or restless, you tire easily, you have trouble concentrating and/or you have difficulty sleeping.
Read my blog posts about anxiety disorders (OCD or phobias).